Week in Review & Upcoming Webinars
In an effort to minimize the number of email alerts you receive from us during these challenging times, we are including articles and other resources in this weekly summary. We will continue to send individual alerts as needed, and encourage you to periodically visit our coronavirus web page dgccpa.com/coronavirus.
Webinars This Week
- Case Study: Business Interruption Insurance Claim Successfully Resolved, Jackie Reinhard, CPA and Elisabeth da Silva, CPA, CFF 4/9 (Read case study)
- FASB Proposes Delay of Lease Accounting Standard Implementation Due to COVID-19, Jonathan Butler, CPA and Donald Butler, CPA, CISA 4/9 (Read article)
- UPDATE: Summary of Key Provisions of the Paycheck Protection Program of the CARES Act, Rick Strout, CPA 4/7 (Read article)
- Webinar On-Demand in Conjunction with the BSA - A Practical Guide to the CARES Act for Architectural Firms, Stephen Minson, CPA, MST and Rick Strout, CPA 4/7 (Watch the recording)
- Revenue Procedure 2020-17 and Foreign Trust Reporting Requirements, James Downing, CPA, MST 4/7 (Read article)
- How the CARES Act Impacts Employee Benefit Plans, Linda McLean, CPA and Donald Butler, CPA, CISA 4/6 (Read article)
- Cybersecurity and Phishing: Working Remotely Requires a New Type of ‘Home Security,’ Nick DeLena, CISSP, CISA, CRISC 4/6 (Read article)
- Chad DaGraca Spoke at AIA Vermont COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall (Read more)
- Webinar 4/15: Business Interruption Claims – Optimizing Your Likelihood for Success, DGC's Elisabeth da Silva, CPA, CFF and Foley Hoag's Martin Pentz (Register now)
- BSA CARES Act Webinar Roundtable, Chad DaGraca, CPA, MST and Rick Strout, CPA 4/14 (Register now)
As always, we are here to support you. Please contact a member of your DGC client service team or reach out to us via our website.